Monday, July 25, 2005

Dream

Everyday I see a dream in which I dream of becoming a protagonist, protagonist of my dreams. My father sometimes comment on me and advise me not to only dream like mungerilal but do something in reality.

And as always the question comes, how can you remark dreams as not reality. He may be right in his own real world but I am also not wrong in my dream world.
I sometime imagine what would have happened if there would have been no dream. Sleep would have been dry, monotonous and unattractive. Imagine a sleep without a single dream all year round.

The song from the movie DADDY comes to my mind in this context :-


dhoondne se khusiyon ki rahein nahin milti
jaagne se mann ki muraadein nahin khilti
mile jo na tujhe des mein humare
de jayenge nindiya ke andhiyaare
ghar ke ujiyaare soja re
daddy tere jaage tu soja re



The paths to happiness can't be searched
Your ambitions doesn't get fulfilled even by being awake

Oh my son! Whatever you don't find in our world
The darkness of sleep will give you

Oh light of my home
Your daddy is awake, just sleep peacefully

No comments: