Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Marriage

I was so happy that i couldn't resist writing a blog.
This is what happens when studies and fun marries.

I have been reading about Genetic Algorithms (GA) for the last 10 days or so but it didn't fuelled that much excitement until today when I was solving a Sudoku puzzle and got to know that my friend Venkat has made a program to solve it. Immediately, the idea of using GAs to solve SUDOKU striked my brain and hence i am here.
Excuse me! the program isn't written yet but searching for the GA and Sudoku i found a good link which cleared a lot of my misconceptions about GA.

At least, now thinking in GA has got a head-start in my grey cells. :)

Update:

1 comment:

jkl said...

custom development
In 360, we strike to deliver the best quality of our product, knowledge and experience. 360 is driven by a team of young entrepreneurs with different strength and expertise in multiple industries. Our service menu including Malaysia Web Design, Outsourcing service, Cloud hosting, Email marketing, BulkSMS, SMS Solutions